Hatch Summer Camp Week #3: Future of Finance
Time & Location
About The Event
Future of Finance
The role of finance in a sustainable economy and net-zero-focused Canada is changing. Domestic and international standards are laying the framework for a new era of sustainable finance. While return on investment remains a driver, the impact of environmental, social and governance (ESG) expectations and their disclosure has the financial community rethinking how to structure social return on investment. What are some ways a social return on investment lens can be applied to renewable energy projects at the community level?
CBoC Speaker: Roger Francis, Director, Sustainability
- July 27th: Trend Overview.
- Industry expert ( CBOC representative ) leads the conversation and covers primary themes related to the trend.
- Idea generation with your team.
- July 28th: Office Hours with a professional mentor.
- July 29th: Pitch competition. (3 judges: CBOC Rep, Carleton Rep, Hatch Rep)
All events will be held from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm on Zoom
Register Now !